The purpose of this blog is to track 20 common stocks for a full year. The idea is to beat the S & P 500 like a mutual fund without the very high churn rate. These stocks will be held in a portfolio until next December 31.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In the last post I wrote the cash is comfortable right now and how right I was.
S and P 500 is at 8.03% and our buy list is at 4.18%
Our covered call list is the king right now.

Speaking of the covered call list.  AFL signaled a buy and I did at $42.22
Our Jan purchase price was $43.26 and we sold with the Feb Covered Call at $44 strike when the price was at $48.01.  I will wait until after the April expiration date to sell Covered Calls on it now although the $43.00 strike price is at .58.

I think this is going to get worse before it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment